HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Thanks Andrew, you are too kind :)

And yes, this is first of the many "bottled" tests we run to validate all
HBase builds included in our distribution.

Regards,
Aditya...