HBase, mail # dev - Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

+
N Keywal 2012-08-30, 07:38
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:25
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:35
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 18:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-30, 17:20
Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 20:06
We could look at hosting here at Hortonworks, Sunnyvale. Thoughts?

On Aug 29, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are a couple discussions brewing and major changes being it would be
> good to have a face-to-face pow-wow to demo, to discuss designs, and to
> talk about project goals and policies.  This would be mostly focused on
> project internals and maybe last half a day.
>
> Here are some suggestions for agenda items.
>
> * Jimmy on Major Assignment Manager refactor
> * Enis on integration testing infrastructure
> * Process change ideas:
>  - Revisit check-in policies for trunk and sustaining branches.
>  - Strategies for keeping Jenkins blue?  Have a flaky test list that
> avoids running flaky tests?  File a JIRA automatically on failure?
>  - Holistic reviews of some subsystem's code (there are some convoluted
> evolved portions of code that could use some intelligent redesign)
> * Major features like Secondary Indexes - core, coproc, or external?
>
> The last few meetups and hackathons like this were at
> Salesforce, eBay, Stumble and Cloudera. I can look into having Cloudera to
> host either in its new SF "penthouse" office or in its PA office.
>
> Thoughts?
> Jon.
>
> --
> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> // Software Engineer, Cloudera
> // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
Stack 2012-08-29, 20:32
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:21
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 21:43
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 23:12
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 07:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 06:58
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-29, 20:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-29, 20:15
+
Lars George 2012-08-30, 22:04
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 22:36
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 22:42
+
Stack 2012-08-31, 22:59
+
Stack 2012-09-03, 15:40
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:08
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:46
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:21
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:25
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:44
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 03:03
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 07:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-10, 18:09
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-10, 19:13
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 23:40
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-11, 01:20
+
Jacques 2012-09-11, 04:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-11, 04:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-11, 04:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-10, 17:51
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 20:45