HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Loading From Local File

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:53
+
Harsh J 2012-12-13, 15:58
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-12-13, 19:45
Re: Bulk Loading From Local File
>Can I load file rows to hbase table without importing to hdfs

Where you want the data to get stored finally..I mean the raw data.. I hope
that in HDFS only ( u want)
Have a look at ImportTSV tool..

-Anoop-