Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS

Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
Visioner,
is your cluster accessible on public network?
What kind of hdfs security you have kept in place?
what is your cluster security?(user level, intranet level)
who all have ssh-keys to login to any node on the cluster?

--
Nitin Pawar