Hadoop, mail # user - Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS

Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
Nitin Pawar 2013-08-30, 06:44
Visioner,
is your cluster accessible on public network?
What kind of hdfs security you have kept in place?
what is your cluster security?(user level, intranet level)
who all have ssh-keys to login to any node on the cluster?

--
Nitin Pawar