MapReduce, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 03:44
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 04:52
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-13, 05:36
+
Jason Lowe 2013-02-12, 23:56
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-12, 19:39
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-09, 00:25
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-09, 00:55
+
lohit 2013-02-09, 01:07
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-02-11, 18:40
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-14, 18:49
With 18 +1s (8 binding) and no -1s the vote passes.

Thanks to all who verified and voted on the release.

I'll get the bits out within the next couple of days.

thanks,
Arun

On Feb 6, 2013, at 7:59 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.3-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> This release contains several major enhancements such as QJM for HDFS HA, multi-resource scheduling for YARN, YARN ResourceManager restart etc.
> Also YARN has achieved significant stability at scale (more details from Y! folks here: http://s.apache.org/VYO).
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/

> thanks,