HDFS >> mail # user >> 2.0.3-alpha in pseudodristributed mode: How to force examples to run on yarn?

+
Jens Scheidtmann 2013-03-19, 08:33
+
Jens Scheidtmann 2013-03-19, 19:23
Re: 2.0.3-alpha in pseudodristributed mode: How to force examples to run on yarn?
Do you have a mapred-site.xml configured with mapreduce.framework.name
set to yarn?

--
Harsh J