Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to remove entire row at the server side?

Re: How to remove entire row at the server side?
Hi Keith,
No, expTs won't be the first actually -- that'll teach me to try things
with overly simplistic data!

 There will be 10-12 column families for each row. I take it my simple
check for column family name isn't enough?