HDFS >> mail # dev >> Intermittent test errors in Hadoop-hdfs project

Re: Intermittent test errors in Hadoop-hdfs project
Hi Abhijeet, these tests pass consistently on my OS X dev machine.

Have you made any changes in your source tree? If you post logs for the
failed tests perhaps someone can take a look.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE