HBase >> mail # dev >> MiniHBaseCluster on Mac OSX

Re: MiniHBaseCluster on Mac OSX
Hi Jesse,

Actually I am having the opposite problem, in the sense that this works for me (and travis-ci support) on mac osx but fails on CentoOS, and consistently.

Valdamir - you said "All of a sudden it is working now. I have no idea - why?"  Is there a version or release where the TestingUtility behaves?