Hive, mail # user - Re: dfs storage full on all slave machines of 6 machine hive cluster

+
Manish Bhoge 2013-03-18, 10:48
+
Zhiwen Sun 2013-03-18, 15:10
+
Chunky Gupta 2013-03-18, 15:58
+
Alok Kumar 2013-03-18, 16:46
Re: dfs storage full on all slave machines of 6 machine hive cluster
Chunky Gupta 2013-03-19, 10:36
Thank Alok, I deleted mapred.local.dir folders.
I more 2 question,

1. I have around 30 databases and each one contains many tables. So, is
there any way to find out wat are the size of each database or how much
storage a particular table in a database is occupying.

2. We have 5 slave nodes, how to find which tables data is stored on which
slave node .

Thanks,
Chunky.

+