Bigtop >> mail # user >> Configure MR1 using Bigtop

Configure MR1 using Bigtop
Hi,

Do we have support for MR1 using bigtop packaging ?

If yes
Can you please share instructions.

If No
Would it be good to include ?
Bonus question:

Why dont we support 32 bit systems :) although we can build ourselves.

Thanks in advance

Jagat Singh