Kafka >> mail # user >> ways to exit the blocking iterator

Re: ways to exit the blocking iterator
Milind, if you are using the ZookeeperConsumerConnector then you can just
call shutdown() on it.

This will internally call sendShutdownToAllQueues which will pass the
"poison pill " of ZookeeperConsumerConnector.shutdownCommand to all queues.

--

/*
Joe Stein