Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error BAD_CREDENTIALS when tablet server tries to connect

RE: Error BAD_CREDENTIALS when tablet server tries to connect
I've confirmed that the /conf and /lib directories are the same for all
nodes.

Also, I forgot to mention, the two nodes that can no longer connect (and
throw the BAD_CREDENTIALS error) were initially able to connect to the rest
of the accumulo cluster, but at some point were dropped or timed out. This
error occurs now, when I try and reconnect them.