Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Whitespace

Hey Vines,

Your last commit modified a bunch of blank lines to indent them,
resulting in trailing whitespace. After we switched to git, we updated
the formatter to strip those. Not all code has been reformatted yet,
but for some of the code that has been (because there have been edits
to it), it'd be nice if it wasn't reverted to have trailing whitespace
again.

Please update your Eclipse formatter to the latest in master/contrib.

Thanks.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii