HBase >> mail # dev >> HRegionInterface.multi(MultiAction)

HRegionInterface.multi(MultiAction)
Hi Ryan, Andy,

MultiAction can support a list of mixed puts, gets, and/or deletes.

Do you remember why we mix gets together with puts/deletes?

Is this something we can remove from HRegionInterface?

If this feature is really needed, can we implement it in the client side
with multiple smaller RPC calls?

Thanks,
Jimmy