HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Client port issue

Re: Zookeeper Client port issue
Hello Manu,

     Use only one HTable instance at a time, and do not forget to
close it once you are done. If you need multiple HTables, use
HTablePool class instead. HTablePool acts as a pool for all tables.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq