HBase >> mail # dev >> ycsb and hbase 0.95.1  hadoop2

Re: ycsb and hbase 0.95.1 hadoop2
Thanks for your help, Nicolas. I adjusted the params and I get a
ycsb/db/HBaseClient.java compile error (below) without any missing
package errors, so I'm wondering how it can work for you. I am building
by adding artifacts from 0.95.1 release to my .m2; and you are building
a snapshot and "installing" that to .m2 (or other repo), I assume.

It appears to be missing hbase-common which I added to .m2 and the
compiler debug shows a classpath that only contains
hbase-server-0.95.1-hadoop2.jar (plus ycsb and general jars). Does your
mvn -X compile cmd line for ycsb/db/HBaseClient.java contain more hbase
or hadoop jars? Do you have a settings.xml that makes mvn pull in more
dependencies?
[ERROR]
YCSB/hbase/src/main/java/com/yahoo/ycsb/db/HBaseClient.java:[34,30]
package org.apache.hadoop.conf does not exist
[ERROR]
/YCSB/hbase/src/main/java/com/yahoo/ycsb/db/HBaseClient.java:[35,31]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class KeyValue