Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-05, 03:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-06, 01:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 02:44
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-11, 11:16
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 12:55
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 15:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 16:05
+
Christopher 2013-06-11, 16:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-12, 00:46
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 19:49
+
David Medinets 2013-06-13, 02:45
+
Christopher 2013-06-13, 04:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 23:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 23:18
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 23:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 23:39
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 20:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-12, 22:15
Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2013 4:21 PM, "Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
>> I did read the whole thing. I would like to see a place for the
>> scenarios I contributed, but other than that, I think it's a
>> sufficient plan for transition.
>
> Are you planning to update it yourself or would you like me to? If you'd
> like me to, please refresh my mind on the specifics :)

Specifically, the scenarios in the suggestions file I attached to ACCUMULO-1498:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12586445/ctubbsii-git-suggestions.v1.txt

I'd prefer you do it, just so a second pair of eyes can take a look
and verify that the scenarios I describe match what you've already
documented. Keep in mind that the example scenarios might grow (such
as the scenario Mike Drob described above, and I'm sure there will be
more we'll encounter and want to document as we make mistakes)... I
don't know if that warrants a separate page, or just a dedicated
section for "scenarios".

[snip]
> Does anyone feel we need to call a vote on this plan? I feel lazy consensus
> is good enough given our previous poll on wanting to move to git in the
> first place.

Lazy consensus is probably sufficient, but if it helps, I say, +1 on
moving forward with tickets.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii