MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Problems

+
Sean Hudson 2013-01-17, 14:56
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-17, 14:58
+
Leo Leung 2013-01-17, 18:46
+
谢良 2013-01-18, 03:44
+
Chris Mawata 2013-01-17, 20:10
+
Sean Hudson 2013-01-22, 12:09
Hi Sean,

Will you be able to run the memtest86 on this VM? Maybe it's an issue
with the way the VM is managing the memory?

I ran HBase+Hadoop on a desktop with only 1.5G. So you should not have
any issue with 6GB.

I don't think the issue you are facing is related to hadoop. Can you
try to run a simple Java application in you JVM? Something which will
use lot of memory. And see if it works?

JM

+
ke yuan 2013-01-25, 02:45