HBase >> mail # user >> Paging On HBASE like solr

+
Vajrakumar 2012-11-21, 18:04
+
Doug Meil 2012-11-21, 18:50
+
Vajrakumar 2012-11-22, 10:16
Re: Paging On HBASE like solr

Hi there-

Then don't use an end-row and break out of the loop when you hit 100 rows.

+
Ryan Smith 2012-11-22, 12:20
+
Harsh J 2012-11-22, 14:50