HBase, mail # user - how many severs in a hbase cluster

Re: how many severs in a hbase cluster
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-22, 17:05
Yeah, I forgot to mention that no. of ZKs should be odd. Perhaps those
parentheses made that statement look like an optional statement. Just to
clarify it was mandatory.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com