MapReduce >> mail # user >> Why they recommend this (CPU) ?

+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-10-11, 16:22
+
Jay Vyas 2012-10-11, 17:46
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-11, 17:56
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-11, 18:38
Re: Why they recommend this (CPU) ?
My own clusters are too temporary and virtual for me to notice. I haven't
thought of clock speed as having mattered in a long time, so I'm curious
what kind of use cases might benefit from faster cores. Is there a category
in some way where this sweet spot for faster cores occurs?

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com