HDFS >> mail # user >> Maven Cloudera Configuration problem

Maven Cloudera Configuration problem
Hi,
I'm currently using maven to build the jars necessary for my
map-reduce program to run and it works for a single node cluster..

For a multi node cluster, how do i specify my map-reduce program to
ingest the cluster settings instead of localhost settings?
I don't know how to specify this using maven to build my jar.

I'm using the cdh distribution by the way..
--
Regards-
Pavan