Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Site skin changed (not published yet)

Site skin changed (not published yet)
Hi Folks,
I have changed the maven skin for the website to use one based on
twitter bootstrap.
It's currently staged http://sqoop.staging.apache.org/index.html
Is it for you ? BTW we can use a topbar layout if you prefer
(something like http://archiva.apache.org)

Let me know.

Thanks
--