Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop 0.23 jars in mvn repo?

Re: Hadoop 0.23 jars in mvn repo?
Hadoop 0.23 is still considered alpha quality.  I believe that is the reason why it is still in the snapshots repository.

--Bobby Evans

On 1/31/12 11:31 PM, "Edward J. Yoon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know, but I don't want to release a project with SNAPSHOT
dependencies. Is there no release version?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon