Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
+1.
Verified signatures and checksums.
Built from source, and successfully ran a couple of simple jobs on a single
node non-secure cluster.

Thanks
- Sid

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for catching that.  There was a bug in my script that I used to
> build everything for the release.  It rebuilt the src tag ball after I had
> signed the original.  The contents are the same, but the date/time stamps
> were off.  I uploaded a new version of the offending tar.gz with the
> corresponding signature and mds files.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Bobby
>
> On 10/8/12 1:51 PM, "Siddharth Seth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Bobby, the checksums don't match for hadoop-0.23.4-src.tar.tar.gz.
> >
> >Thanks
> >- Sid
> >
> >On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks for the help everyone on this.  I have re-spun the release.  You
> >> can get it at
> >>
> >> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.4-rc2
> >> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2/
> >>
> >> And through the apache maven staging repository.
> >>
> >> The only difference is some debugging code removed.  The vote now goes
> >> until Monday 15th. I am a +1 for the release.
> >>
> >> --Bobby Evans

> >>can
> >>offline
> >>this

> >>-1.

+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47