MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

Hi Arun,

Some bug fixes about MapReduce should be included in next release.
MAPREDUCE-5221 should be merged because it's a lost feature of MRv2
compared to MRv1.
MAPREDUCE-5358 and MAPREDUCE-5335 are very trivial fixes, so it can be
merged immediately.

# I sent the previous email only to hdfs-dev, so I resending it.
# I apologize for my mistake.

--
- Tsuyoshi