Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Understanding the protocols

Understanding the protocols
Hello everyone

I am Arink, computer science student and open source enthusiastic. I am
working on pure zookeeper client on twitter's finagle. But I am not aware
of zookeeper's protocols. How it make connection with server?

I have read ZooKeeper Internals[1], but that is so brief to implement fresh
client from scratch on scala .
can someone provide me any resource and help?
[1]
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.1.2/zookeeperInternals.html#sc_guaranteesPropertiesDefinitions

Thanks

Arink