Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Hi Billie,

Thanks for passing the information onto the Ambari group.  I'm glad that
they were receptive.  I will subscribe to the Ambari dev group later
today.  Do you need me to create the Ambari ticket?

Andres