MapReduce >> mail # user >> Multiple nic interfaces on datanode

Multiple nic interfaces on datanode
Hi team,
I have 2 nics on my datanodes, is it possible to used the one dedicated for replication and other for all other comunication i.e with jt and namenodes ? Also eventhough I am using rackawareness script and dfsreport shows the racks jobtracker shows all tasktracker in default rack, how to correct that.

Sent from my iPad