Pig >> mail # user >> why jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14 is included in pig-0.8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar?

why jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14 is included in pig-0.8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar?
Hello,
In pig-0.8.1/src directory, I did not find any java file import javax.servlet.jsp... So my question is: why jsp-api-2.1-6.1.14 is included in pig-0.8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar?
Can I replace it with jsp-api-2.1.jsp?
Thank you.
+
Thejas Nair 2011-08-17, 18:39