HBase, mail # user - Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-17, 19:47
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-18, 04:57
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 05:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-18, 08:30
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-19, 17:33
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-21, 13:44
+
Anoop John 2013-02-21, 15:52
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-21, 17:28
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-22, 13:55
@Anoop : Here is my situation: I have 2 columnFamilies(cf1,cf2),5-50
qualifiers(they are variable),first I should check the value of qualifiers
in cf2,then if they equal to some values I'm going to get the values of cf1
by that rowkey.

@Amita: thank you.I will check that too.

Farrokh

+