Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Connection Abstraction

Connection Abstraction
Hey all,

I have a network where two servers cannot talk to each other through the
normal server:port paradigm. But I have a separate proprietary "proxy" that
I can use to connect them. Is there an abstraction of the connection that a
zookeeper client makes to the server so that I can write my own connection
layer between the two? Thanks!

Roshan