Chukwa, mail # dev - svn: warning W200000 & W170000 when attempted to download chukwa src

svn: warning W200000 & W170000 when attempted to download chukwa src
Sangeeth Saravanaraj 2013-04-03, 19:13
I was attempting to download the source code for chukwa as mentioned in
http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/source-repository.html with the
following command.

$ svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa site

I ran into the following SVN warnings:

$
$ svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa chukwa-src
A    chukwa-src/dist
A    chukwa-src/trunk
<snap>
A    chukwa-src/tags/release-0.1.2/bin/stop-agents.sh
A    chukwa-src/tags/release-0.1.2/bin/systemDataLoader.sh
svn: warning: W200000: Error handling externals definition for
'chukwa-src/site/author/src/documentation/skins':
svn: warning: W170000: URL
'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/site/author/src/documentation/skins'
at revision 1464129 doesn't exist
Checked out revision 1464070.
$

Then with a quick search, I came across the conversation on these SVN
warnings on the subversion-users mailing list -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/subversion-users/201302.mbox/browser

As per Geoff Hoffman's post
here<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/subversion-users/201302.mbox/%3CCAGnqU86-jUwo96n3d+8ydvX5UO7VhzNpShF3tfNvjp6AfJS+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E>,
I believe running `svn propset svn:externals <svn-url>` would fix these SVN
warnings.

I do not have commit rights, so I humbly request anyone with commit rights
to look into this.

Thank you,

Sangeeth