HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 19:16
Hi Ted,

Does it mean that 0.94.5 will not work anymore for those running
zookeeper separatly with a version < 3.4.5?

I'm running 3.4.3 in my cluster...

JM