Hive, mail # user - Powershell script and Hive command dfs moveFromLocal dont' work ??

Powershell script and Hive command dfs moveFromLocal dont' work ??
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-17, 13:07
Hello

I meet I real problem when I lanch a powershell  script that execute un
other Hive  sript below (that cut file from local to HDFS (hortonwork on
azure) :

Hive script in file “mon_scipt_hive’’

dfs -moveFromLocal D:\Users\admin\Desktop\rep_depot\sous_rep\
 /test_rep_courant

and Powershell script that lunch Hive script:

.

.

$Hive_Home = "C:\apps\dist\hive-0.9.0\bin\hive"

$script_transfert_local_hdfs = "/k -f C:\path\ mon_scipt_hive.sql ;"

.

.

When I execute Hive script in CLI it works fine but when I call it from
Powershell script : it execute Hive script  and no results (in hive logs or
CLI results)

Any help ….;)

Thanks for your answers ;)