Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a style file for NetBeans?

Re: Is there a style file for NetBeans?
There seems to be roughly 84,000 checkstyle errors in trunk (1.6) just
using mvn checkstyle:checkstyle. Would you know how to develop a
better checkstyle check designed for Accumulo's style?

Admittedly this is not a high priority but it would provide an
opportunity for people not familiar with the source code to make or
suggest patches.