Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Hi I want to download

Hi I want to download
Hi ,

I want to download
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=chukwa_presentation.pdf
But it Dont allow me even I have registered for it,

Please let me know Process How to do that.

--
*Hemant N. Yadav*
Assistant Professor