HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop hardware for lease

Hadoop hardware for lease
Hello All,

We were planning to rent out hardware for a Hadoop project in our company. Can any one suggest what are some good companies that are offering this type of service ? Also, any suggestions or best practices to follow when we go for a "Lease or Rent" option.

Regards,
Raj