HDFS >> mail # user >> Suspecting Namenode Filesystem Corrupt!!

Re: Suspecting Namenode Filesystem Corrupt!!
My foundation is more Linux than Hadoop, so I'll support Harsh (like he
needs it) in asking, "What's the problem?"  If you can't df -h this is
probably a "lower than Hadoop" issue, and while most Hadoop folks are
willing to help (see the fact that Harsh responded) this is 99.9% likely to
be an EXT4, XFS or other FS issue.