Flume >> mail # dev >> FLUME and Other TLPs Still in Incubator Status in JIRA

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-23, 11:41
Re: FLUME and Other TLPs Still in Incubator Status in JIRA
Hi Israel,

I believe you can just file a ticket with infra, and they can fix it. I have noticed it before, but I don't really think it matters that the jira is flagged that way - everything that matters was migrated long ago. But please go ahead and file a jira for infra, and they she be able to take care of it.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Israel Ekpo wrote:

> I noticed that FLUME, CASSANDRA, OPENNLP and some other top level projects
> that have graduated from incubation are still flagged with "Incubator"
> status in JIRA.
>
> Is there any special process that needs to take place for them to be
> converted to the same status as LUCENE, TIKA and THRIFT within JIRA?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa#10024