Flume, mail # dev - FLUME and Other TLPs Still in Incubator Status in JIRA

Re: FLUME and Other TLPs Still in Incubator Status in JIRA
Hari Shreedharan 2013-03-23, 19:51
Hi Israel,

I believe you can just file a ticket with infra, and they can fix it. I have noticed it before, but I don't really think it matters that the jira is flagged that way - everything that matters was migrated long ago. But please go ahead and file a jira for infra, and they she be able to take care of it.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan