HDFS, mail # dev - Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 17:00
Let's get proper release notes for HBASE-8352 .

Either Lars or I can send out notification to user mailing list so that
there is enough preparation for this change.

Cheers

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 17:12
+