Hive >> mail # user >> New to hive... slow query performance

Re: New to hive... slow query performance
Hi,

I think hive and hadoop just provide a way to easy scale up your data
analyzing, it's will not fast than any db in single node. If your data is
not large enough, for example 1GB per day, you should not use it I think.