Zookeeper, mail # user - Seems like "leaderServes" default changed to false in 3.4.4

Seems like "leaderServes" default changed to false in 3.4.4
Brian Tarbox 2012-10-24, 14:33
I recently upgraded from 3.4.3 to 3.4.4 and it seems that "leaderServes" is
now false by default (my leader would not take clients until I manually set
this flag to true).

I didn't see anything in the Release Notes about it which was surprising...

Also, my zkCli.sh command now crashes a bunch...though I can still run the
3.4.3 zkCli.sh just fine against my cluster.

Brian

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox