Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-10, 04:06
>> To start with I don't even understand what it means 'make version X a default'

I think what they/we mean is which one gets to be called just "sqoop"
in the directories and command names, and which one has its version as
a suffix (e.g. "sqoop1", "sqoop2"). Alternatively they could both have
the suffix. I don't feel that strongly any particular way, just
clarifying what I think is meant.

command is just called "sqoop", and which one has its version as a
suffix (i.e. "sqoop1", sqoop2"). Alternately they could both have the