HBase >> mail # user >> Pagination with HBase

Re: Pagination with HBase
Hello Jonathan,

You might have to pay special attention to the OFFSET part though. OFFSET
of nth row will not remain n forever. As you insert new rows ordering will
get changed as rows are not arranged in the order of insertion in HBase.
Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com