HBase >> mail # dev >> No protoc maven target?

No protoc maven target?
I might just be a bit dense tonight, but do I really have to call protoc see myself (lookup the right options, figure out the right output path) when I change a .proto file?
That's what I ended up doing, because there appears to be no maven target to regenerated the protobuf related files.

-- Lars