HBase >> mail # dev >> ANNOUNCE: hbase 0.96.1.1rc0 release candidate is available for download.

Re: ANNOUNCE: hbase 0.96.1.1rc0 release candidate is available for download.
+1

Checked signatures and file sums
Unpacked tarballs - Contents and directory structure look good
Started up miniclusters out of unpacked directories

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)